After a further year of successful work in the EU-IRSES project COMPUTAL and an excellent conference in Ljubljana (Slovenia) in September this year, we are planning to publish a collection of papers dedicated to the meeting and the project in the
JOURNAL OF LOGIC AND ANALYSIS
The issue should reflect progress made in Computable Analysis and related areas, not only work in the project.
Submissions are welcome from all scientists and should be on topics in the spectrum from logic to algorithms including, but not limited to,
- Computable analysis
- Complexity of real number computations
- Computing with continuous data
- Domain theory and analysis
- Randomness and computable measure theory
- Models of computation with real numbers
- Realizability theory and analysis
- Reverse analysis
- Exact real number computation
- Program extraction in analysis.
Andrej Bauer (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Ulrich Berger (Swansea, UK)
Willem Fouché (Pretoria, South Africa)
Dieter Spreen (Siegen, Germany & Pretoria, South Africa)
Hideki Tsuiki (Kyoto, Japan)
Martin Ziegler (Darmstadt, Germany)
Deadline for submissions:
31 January 2015 28 February 2015
Please prepare your manuscript using the JLA class file jlogana.cls and the bibliography style file jloganal.bst which can be downloaded from
For submissions go to the JLA webpage
and follow the instructions given there. In addition, important,
- When submitting to JLA, write CCC2014 POSTPROCEEDINGS in the Comments-for-the-Editor box.
- Send a separate copy of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- And, if appropriate, identify one or more members of the Issue Editors mentioned above whose interests are closest to the subject matter of the paper in the mail.