After a year of successful work in the EU-IRSES project Computal and an excellent conference in Gregynog (Wales) in June this year, we are planning to publish a special issue of
Mathematical Structures in Computer Science
dedicated to the meeting and the project.
The special issue should reflect progress made in Computable Analysis and related areas, not only our work in the project.
Submissions are welcome from all scientists working in fields like
- Computable analysis
- Complexity of real number computations
- Computing with continuous data
- Domain theory and analysis
- Randomness and computable measure theory
- Models of computation with real numbers
- Realizability theory and analysis
- Reverse analysis
- Exact real number computation
- Program extraction in analysis.
Hajime Ishihara (JAIST, Japan)
Margarita Korovina (Novosibirsk, Russia)
Arno Pauly (Cambridge, UK)
Monika Seisenberger (Swansea, UK)
Dieter Spreen (Siegen, Germany, and Pretoria, South Africa)
Deadline for abstracts:
- 31 January 2014
Deadline for full papers:
- 28 February 2014
- We want to split the submission process into two parts: Please, first submit an abstract of your paper and then later the full paper.
- Please prepare your manuscript using the MSCS style file which can be downloaded from ftp.cup.cam.ac.uk and submit both the abstract as well as the full manuscript to https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=ccc2013mscspostproce